So this is how you get rich metal detecting!

Yes I won the auction for the pull tab. :lol:
thanks kemper. i really appreciate it. it is in the mail and you should get it soon. just to let y'all know i do have 100's of pulltabs "for sale" lol and i really appreciate the fact you guys had fun with this. i was holding my tongue to let kempers evil plan go full circle. fun for all and hats off to the man----kemper---

thanks kemper. i really appreciate it. it is in the mail and you should get it soon. just to let y'all know i do have 100's of pulltabs "for sale" lol and i really appreciate the fact you guys had fun with this. i was holding my tongue to let kempers evil plan go full circle. fun for all and hats off to the man----kemper---

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that you joined the forum and I hope my helping guide you to this site was helpful. When threads like this play out they can be fun and this is one that I really enjoyed. Meeting someone new to me and to the forum is always a plus. I have been referred to as the pulltab of the internet before but I'll take "the man" as a compliment today not that I minded the pulltab title. :lol:

OK, now I understand. It was a lot of fun tracking all this.
My hat's off to you
ohiochris for listing it and to Kemper for buying it! :lol:

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that you joined the forum and I hope my helping guide you to this site was helpful. When threads like this play out they can be fun and this is one that I really enjoyed. Meeting someone new to me and to the forum is always a plus. I have been referred to as the pulltab of the internet before but I'll take "the man" as a compliment today not that I minded the pulltab title. :lol:
lol. great to meet you all as well! i was a member on here years back but forgot my info to log in. if you guys are interested i can post a few links for you to check out our local group:yes:. we have alot of youtube vids out there and also a face book group. i will wait for your interest/permission before posting.

I love videos. I think I only asked one question of one ever on the forum. When I was in the military I was the top video shooter in Europe. They are a little harder to shoot under those conditions and I am the only one to have special military insignia. Under my Human relations medal I have hanging as attachments the following;

Marksman
Sharpshooter
Video
:wow::wow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper247 View Post
My hat's off to you
ohiochris for listing it and to Kemper for buying it!

Wasnt me it was another ohioan -ohiochris

Seen one Ohioan you've seen em al.... Nope ain't gonna say it. At least not till I get my pulltab. :lol:

Hey a few years back there was an auction where a guy was selling his soul. Had the documentation and everything. True story. Went for over a hundred dollars. Probably seemed like a good idea at the time but he will be bummed if he needs it someday....unless he bought someone else's for cheaper. In that case it was a pretty good deal.

Hey a few years back there was an auction where a guy was selling his soul. Had the documentation and everything. True story. Went for over a hundred dollars. Probably seemed like a good idea at the time but he will be bummed if he needs it someday....unless he bought someone else's for cheaper. In that case it was a pretty good deal.

Thats a pretty sad note on the human condition though , even if only done in jest. Somebody being willing to sell their "soul" for a little over $100 , thats pretty sad. I wonder if anybody showed up to collect ?

I know what you're talking about. It happened down in Georgia. Well-here's the story.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=2761103E0F0B2D73711B2761103E0F0B2D73711B

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper247 View Post
My hat's off to you
ohiochris for listing it and to Kemper for buying it!

Wasnt me it was another ohioan -ohiochris

Seen one Ohioan you've seen em al.... Nope ain't gonna say it. At least not till I get my pulltab. :lol:

Awww , you're just jealous because you dont live in ohio. :laughing:

Seems like this thread has been hijacked and is no longer on-topic, as initiated by the OP. I am therefore moving it out of What's the Value to Family Friendly Topics.

I realize that a pull tab would be cheap to ship but what could the profit margin be after shipping costs and Ebay fees?

Good point . That would depend on the value and/or selling price of the pull-tab. If a pull-tab were found at the White House for example, and it was documented it would have more value than a random find.

This pull tab only sold for 99 cents,but there is a story behind it,so to speak,and it's value is increasing. The transaction has already been responsible for one new forum member who is talking about a group he belongs to which may mean more forum members etc.. etc.. so we'll see where it leads.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom