lost my son tonight to Leukemia

so very sorry ta hear about this, My deepest condolences to you and your family

My condolences Take comfort in knowing that now you have a special guardian Angel to watch over you and your family Our prayers and thoughts are with your family...

As the father of a little boy who has been chronically sick during his first year and a half of life, this really caught my attention. Have faith in God and each other, y'all are in my prayers.

My thoughts and condolences to you and your family. My best friend growing up lost his battle when we were 11. That was a difficult time for me. Knowing he was no longer in pain helped me a great deal.

Im sorry for your great loss. I too lost my Christina 8/22/09 I know what you are going through. You and your family are in our prayers and you will see your son again.
Cliff

My wife and I send our prayers and condolences. May God bring you and your family peace and comfort in this time of loss.

Condolence

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I am so sorry to hear about your loss and I would like to offer you my condolences. "Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you." - Hebrews4:15-16. It will keep you strong and face the world with a happy heart.

Cathy,

We're on your shoulders

Like someone else said, I know what you two are feeling. My dear Son, Brian, died in a car accident, at 21 years of age, in 1981. We are not supposed to outlive our kids, but who said life is fair.

If it helps, those of us who have experienced that kind of loss are out in front, and plowing that ground with you. You are not alone!!!

If you ever need someone to talk to, just PM me and I'll be there.

Love and prayers to you and your family.

Keith & Shirley

Sorry for your loss. May God bless you all and keep you in his loving arms and carry you through this troubling time.

Sorry for your families loss. Life seems so unfair. But know the pain and suffering for your son has ended. Now you and your wife must deal with the hardest lost for humans. I am sending positive vibes your way.

Peace, Love, and Light

Back
Top Bottom