Severe canker sore - maximum pain. Remedies?

I have been plagued by these and cranker sores all my life. If you want to stop them quit eating any citrus fruit (lemons oranges, pineapple, grapefruit) pickles, tomatoes. or the juice from any of the above. There is not much you can do for an inside the mouth canker sore, but let it pass. However on the lip or anywhere outside the mouth use cortisone several times a day.

Most of the people that get these sores have ancestors from Northern Europe and have blue eyes. People like this don't need very much citrus acid in there system, and if they get to much: Cold sores, and Canker sores will develop..... Beware

Yeah I read something on the web about citric acid attacking the nerve cells in the sore. First I have heard of it, but it makes sense based on experience.

Some people are sensitive to SLS or sodium laurel sulfate which is found in all the over the counter toothpaste. My dentist told me to get SLS-free toothpaste and canker sore problems rarely happen now. Get toothpaste from healthfood/organic section and its almost always SLS-free.

Meantime to heal the sore there is a liquid called Ora5 that heals cankers. Just don't get it on your teeth because it stains.

Back
Top Bottom