Rob Wenzel

my name is Rob Wenzel from South Dakota, I am new here, I have been detecting on and off for a few years, I have a garrett ace 350 and garrett pro pointer at, hopfully soon garrett AT MAX as soon as they start shipping them out I pre ordered one and now I'm going crazy waiting for it, I haven't found to terrible much stuff yet some wheaties, buffalo's, barbers, Mercury's, silver half dollar, and five silver quarters.

my name is Rob Wenzel from South Dakota, I , I haven't found to terrible much stuff yet some wheaties, buffalo's, barbers, Mercury's, silver half dollar, and five silver quarters.

I would say that's not...... tooo terrible myself!!!!:yes:

Welcome Rob, from West Michigan!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Hey, that's not a bad start, I'm sure there are many members who wish they started off that well instead of pull-tabs, can slaw, nails, ect. :lol:

Welcome from W Tn and HH

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

my name is Rob Wenzel from South Dakota, I am new here, I have been detecting on and off for a few years, I have a garrett ace 350 and garrett pro pointer at, hopfully soon garrett AT MAX as soon as they start shipping them out I pre ordered one and now I'm going crazy waiting for it, I haven't found to terrible much stuff yet some wheaties, buffalo's, barbers, Mercury's, silver half dollar, and five silver quarters.

Did you receive you're AT MAX yet? I just got an Equinox. been playing around in empty lots I am going out of town to an old park tomorrow.

I will be in Huron for a few days mid may

Back
Top Bottom