Happy To Get Out. Only 4 Silver's This Week

Appreciate your reply Calabash.
what a beauty of a Stander! Well, looks like Spring finally showed up for us Northerners! Overnight! Snow still on the ground, but hey, shirt sleeve weather!
Thanks Mud, I think Standers are beautiful coins. Hope this time Spring stays sprung. Need to get out to my permissions. Trapper

great job trap!! slow week for sure and I only was able to get our for a few hours today but thought of you right away!! Frist hole was another V...cant wait for you to get one. Then an indian and a wheat...slow but productive.

Some quality finds for the time you did hunt though Jack, spring is finally in sight for us up north...that should help things out a little :yes: congrats!

great job trap!! slow week for sure and I only was able to get our for a few hours today but thought of you right away!! Frist hole was another V...cant wait for you to get one. Then an indian and a wheat...slow but productive.
Thank you Mike. The weather put a bit of delay in the season that's for sure. What is your schedule for this week? I'd like to get out with you and watch that "Nox" work its magic again. Maybe even dig a couple keepers myself. Call me when you get a moment.
Some quality finds for the time you did hunt though Jack, spring is finally in sight for us up north...that should help things out a little :yes: congrats!
Thanks Jeff, patients is not my best virtue. I hated sitting inside for those 7 days mother nature bestowed upon us. Now that it seems Spring has come to stay it should make things a bit easier. Was tired of temps in the high twenties low thirties and the cold winds, not that there wasn't benefits but it is going to feel a whole lot better not dressed in layers. Trapper

Nice finds! 4 silvers is still a pretty good week of detecting but I understand how frustrating it is not being able to get out and hunt

Nice finds! 4 silvers is still a pretty good week of detecting but I understand how frustrating it is not being able to get out and hunt
Thank you Miner for reminding me that getting out and enjoying the hobby is the most important thing. Digging a Silver, well it is always a bonus.
Not bad for a 'slow' week. I bet that stock coil felt light and looked tiny, after using the 17 for so long! ...but it works too!
Yes it felt like no load at all. The stock coil on the 3030 is so balanced you don't feel it. And yes it does work well also Foragist.
Nice score on the silver!
Thanks TP for you reply, it is greatly appreciated. Trapper

Damn, I hate when I "only" find four silvers for the week! lol Great finds. Nice looking Indian too.

Well, ya can’t get 17 every week. Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn, I hate when I "only" find four silvers for the week! lol Great finds. Nice looking Indian too.
Thank you RF1, glad somebody noticed the Indian, it's the first one for me this year. I don't dig many but enjoy them when they come my way.
Well, ya can’t get 17 every week. Nice work.
Your right Jerry but I'd sure like to. If I could find a way to keep mother nature from interfering. Nah!
Congrats on the silvers Trapper, especially the dated Stander, and the rest of the digs...fine results for the limited hunting time!
Thank you Bruce, was tough sitting so long waiting for opportunity. Hope things improve a bit this week.
He’s been doing a good job at it so far! lol
Nice haul Trapper!
Appreciate the reply Dewayne, it really has been a great run.
Your ytd is probably more than my lifetime silvers, great job!
I have been lucky to put the coil over a lot of shine Zee. The key is to having locations old enough to hold Silver and chasing these targets has been the top priority for me in this hobby. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom