After much debate...Minelab X Terra 705 from BigBoysHobbies.net

shaz13

Thanks to all of you that provided great advice in my other threads. I finally decided on the Minelab X terra 705 for its versatility.

Bart at BigBoysHobbies.net was answering some of my posts with helpful advice and when I was ready to buy, I called him and he was extremely friendly and helpful.

Thanks Bart!!!!

Listen to Bart and Longhair! Also check out this awesome E book written by Randy Horton(Digger) http://www.findmall.com/read.php?55,1482718,1482718#msg-1482718
Download it, read it, read it again, practice, then read it again. That E book covers everything and will aid in your enjoyment of that fine machine you bought. Congratulations!:D

P.S. Longhair knows the Xterras very well. He posts alot of good info and answers alot of questions.

Thanks to all of you that provided great advice in my other threads. I finally decided on the Minelab X terra 705 for its versatility.

Bart at BigBoysHobbies.net was answering some of my posts with helpful advice and when I was ready to buy, I called him and he was extremely friendly and helpful.

Thanks Bart!!!!

Thanks and enjoy it! Holler if I can help with it.

Be sure to read Randy's book! Very good info in there. And read all long hairs posts! That dude knows his machine!

Back
Top Bottom