First hunt for 2009

persi

Elite Member
Me and Ronny went for a 3 hour hunt down at the fjord this morning. Nice morning but not much to find. Some clads and my first ring for 2009. Think the stamp says 925s (silver), but I have to clean it up to be sure. Here is some pictures

Attachments

• P1100128.jpg
    P1100128.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 468
  • P1100131.jpg
    P1100131.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 461
  • P1100142.jpg
    P1100142.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 462
  • P1100146.jpg
    P1100146.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 464
  • P1100150.jpg
    P1100150.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 456
You guys are tough that is for sure thanks for sharing your hunt you got some real nice pictures to

Man, you Norwegians are built of solid stock!!!:shock::D:yes::yes:
Congratz on the new title as well!:cool: Beautiful pictures as always!

Persi, you guys rock man. Hard core for sure. And dedicated. Way to go on the finds and congrats on the ring. HH WOLF

Persi, that looks real cold:cool:

My respect!

I have a quastion about the long gloves you are wearing on the photo..

Overhere we also go hunting in the water by very low temperatures, and the biggest problem overhere is that we can't get any good long watertight gloves to keep our hands and arms dry. Can you tell me where you bought your gloves?

Thanks, and keep on hunting!

Persi, that looks real cold:cool:

My respect!

I have a quastion about the long gloves you are wearing on the photo..

Overhere we also go hunting in the water by very low temperatures, and the biggest problem overhere is that we can't get any good long watertight gloves to keep our hands and arms dry. Can you tell me where you bought your gloves?

Thanks, and keep on hunting!
Hi there waterhunter. Thanks. I bought my gloves in sweden many years ago, but I know they also sell theme in Norway. Maby in Holland as well. Try to google bemac +gloves. Have some friends from Holland who stop by now and then, so if you cant find the gloves in Holland I can try to help you out. Per

Persi,

I know you answered the question on the gloves however, from what I can see in the photo, it appears that the gloves are attached to the sleave of your jacket thus not leaving any area for the water to get in at the elbow or wrist area.

Is this true or am I seeing things in the photo that aren't there?

BTW. Great post and thanks as usual for the great photos.

Thanks,

Coolwhips :cool:

Persi,

I know you answered the question on the gloves however, from what I can see in the photo, it appears that the gloves are attached to the sleave of your jacket thus not leaving any area for the water to get in at the elbow or wrist area.

Is this true or am I seeing things in the photo that aren't there?

BTW. Great post and thanks as usual for the great photos.

Thanks,

Coolwhips :cool:
Hi Whippy. You got it right. They are attachet and waterproof up to the shoulders:yes:
BTW. Thanks

Nice persi!

Awesome pictures as ususual! How'd ya miss that ring before? ;)thats been there awhile! Such dedication! Wish i was in the water with you guys!
Dave

Back
Top Bottom