a golden angel... 24k style

Steve

Forum Supporter
It was supposed to be a day or trials. Testing out a new big foot coil and a new shaft. I thought what better way than in knee deep swinging a big foot coil. The shaft was flawless and made a huge difference swinging that ridiculously big coil around. The coil will take some getting used to when pinpointing, but very light for.the size.
A little over 3g of 24k. The silver will be tossed into a pile.
If your interested in seeing the shaft send me a pm.... won't be putting up a picture for obvious reasons:newidea:

Attachments

• 20161211_112836_resized.jpg
    20161211_112836_resized.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 574
:dingding:Congrats on the silver & yellow and the start of a new and hopefully beautiful relationship with your new equipment.

Good job Steve... too bad it was hollow... I have found hollow gold finds before.. Its still better than solid silver ;)

Good job Steve... too bad it was hollow... I have found hollow gold finds before.. Its still better than solid silver ;)

thanks Craig 。 some of the pendants are generic here. Can see 2 parts have been cast and melted together in a couple.spots. Makes 3g look like 20g

No sub for that rich color! 3grams of 24 anything is nice!!

It looks like a fat head chicken with a tambourine more than an angel, but congrats either way!!!!

<°)))>{

Good chance you dig up a 24k chain sometime. They are lurking in your aria, sooner or later you going to scoop one.
Nice find and the ring too, congratulations.
I hope things pic up for me soon, my beach is totally sanded.

Good chance you dig up a 24k chain sometime. They are lurking in your aria, sooner or later you going to scoop one.
Nice find and the ring too, congratulations.
I hope things pic up for me soon, my beach is totally sanded.

thanks Can. Lots of chains in the past just nothing too big. Biggest was a tad under 20. See lots being worn just never lost

thanks Can. Lots of chains in the past just nothing too big. Biggest was a tad under 20. See lots being worn just never lost

No they are lost. You just haven't found one yet. It's just a matter of time and you'll find one, they are there trust me.

Back
Top Bottom