Western New York Area ???

Once I find a job, I'll probably get one. Not making alot in treasure hunting like i hoped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You were kidding about hoping to make alot in treasure hunting, correct?

Now you have me curious. We all have expectations when we get started. What were you hoping for?

Dont we all hope to strike it rich and find a hoard of gold coins like sandy hills? Maybe im wrong haha jk really its a fun hobby I love the history and amazed whats under our feet

Sounds Amazing

My fisher F2 has 3 coils, sniper, 8", and 10". It's pretty amazing at allowing me to pick good signals out of iron infested areas. Only been out on this property about 5 times or so and today I found my first silver for the year(64 Rosie). Also found 2 crotal bells today, one with the sniper coil and the other while I was digging in the bottle dump in the woods (seems to be iron). Batteries died in my detector today so I'll be back out in the woods tomorrow digging in the dump for some more goodies. Pretty sure we are talking about the same Gentners then. I was in the round house and it was pretty sweet. My buddys grandmother has this amazing light in her dining room made out of a wagon wheel hanging from the ceiling and I got to hang out with Max the mastiff. As far as no place is ever hunted out, you are correct. I never give up on a location, but I like to bounce around. I've got a few nice spots that have produced a lot. Gonna be hitting a location I secured near Fort Niagara soon. Looking forward to that one!!

Sounds like a GREAT machine you got there...How long have you had it? Congratulations on the silver ... And I just LOVE finding those Bells , ( what size are they ? ) do they have any writing or dates on them, Try this site on them http://classicbells.com/Info/BellDesign/Petal/Petal.htm Yes I collect bottles too... Going to try some privy digging this year for the first time I made up a 5' probe to help locate them , I've herd and seen some great things come from them... I hate not having spares when the batt's die , I think that happens to all of us now and then, at least it has to me too...usually only with no spares or near by stores for me ... LOL Yes I would have to agree about the Genters but as I'm sure your aware it's a very Lg. family, Best of luck on the Fort Niagara location , let me know how you make out, ok ??? Happy Hunting.... Better weather coming soon...

I'm a coin junky, but not willing to risk everything on finding the big one. I had to leave the job i had for family reasons though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sounds like a GREAT machine you got there...How long have you had it? Congratulations on the silver ... And I just LOVE finding those Bells , ( what size are they ? ) do they have any writing or dates on them, Try this site on them http://classicbells.com/Info/BellDesign/Petal/Petal.htm Yes I collect bottles too... Going to try some privy digging this year for the first time I made up a 5' probe to help locate them , I've herd and seen some great things come from them... I hate not having spares when the batt's die , I think that happens to all of us now and then, at least it has to me too...usually only with no spares or near by stores for me ... LOL Yes I would have to agree about the Genters but as I'm sure your aware it's a very Lg. family, Best of luck on the Fort Niagara location , let me know how you make out, ok ??? Happy Hunting.... Better weather coming soon...

I'd last 3 minutes digging in a bottle dump. I'd see a snake and go running away like a little girl :laughing::laughing: I mean :crying::crying:

Snakes

I'd last 3 minutes digging in a bottle dump. I'd see a snake and go running away like a little girl :laughing::laughing: I mean :crying::crying:

Fortunately, "nock on wood" I haven't seen any snakes yet... I'm with you, I don't care for snakes , even a little, :shock: or I'd be running ... and crying like a little school girl all at the same time...

Anybody?

Im in Northern Erie county.Now that school is starting up i have some free time to get back out there. If anybody would like some company during the week days early mornings let me know. I have been detecting for a few years now and im finding it harder to find places to hunt.

Lots of parks in Erie County

I have just started last summer to work the parks we have here in Erie County, and some old school sites as well. Mostly coins and some rings, nothing of huge value. But it keeps me going back.

Hi Madzdad71,
I live in buffalo and I'm very new to detecting. when you mentioned Caz I figured your close. still trying to figure out my whites treasure pro. would like to learn more.

Hi Madzdad71,
I live in buffalo and I'm very new to detecting. when you mentioned Caz I figured your close. still trying to figure out my whites treasure pro. would like to learn more.

I live about 2 hours south east of you. Always down to detect and show you what I know.

Back
Top Bottom