Sunday surf church

TheMaddMan

Elite Member
Went out this last Sunday for surf church. Hit the beach for about 4-5 hours and pulled a good amount of coins for me. Lots of crusty Felix's that would make their namesakes proud. Watch is a cheapie marked CG, thought it was a Seiko when I first saw it in the scoop. Ring came later in the hunt in the wet sand. Looked down at the scoop and saw the edge. Visions of white gold or silver dancing through my head. Nope, not to be. Way too light, had to be SS or titanium. Checked it the next day, marked titanium 14K. The "plugs" are gold. Never heard of a ring like this. Finished with the ring, watch, my little pony, a smashed penny, 12 Zincolns, 4 dimes, 3 quarters, and 10 nickels. Keep on keeping on and HH.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Yep! Those are quality Felix's I see there! :lol: Looks like your titanium is some type of imitation Cartier. I am pretty sure you would get some $ if you polish that baby up and put it up for sale on Ebay.

Yeah that ring is an easy $50 all day long! Maybe more...Polish it up and sell it!
Plus, you gotta pony, so what else do you want for Christmas? :laughing:

:laughing: Just noticed that! I got the pink one of those ponies recently too! We need one of the pirate's daughters on here to give that guy a positive id! :lol:

Looks like you had a blast in Surf-Church. Thanks for the pics.

Yes I did. Nice to get out for a longer hunt. All mine lately have been 1-1 1/2 hour short hunts.

Yep! Those are quality Felix's I see there! :lol: Looks like your titanium is some type of imitation Cartier. I am pretty sure you would get some $ if you polish that baby up and put it up for sale on Ebay.

Figured you'd be proud.

Yeah that ring is an easy $50 all day long! Maybe more...Polish it up and sell it!

Ha, it fits, I'm wearing it. At least for awhile. And a big honking T & Co 18K gold ring would be nice for Christmas too..:yes:

:laughing: Just noticed that! I got the pink one of those ponies recently too! We need one of the pirate's daughters on here to give that guy a positive id! :lol:

It would have to be one of the younger pirates. My daughters are grown and have no idea...

Man, cool ring!! Sure beats just a titanium one!

Yep, I like it. Still a junker, just a better junker.

Back
Top Bottom