North Alabama folks?

-lecroix-

Hey gang,

I'm brand new here (lurker for a while though) and am also brand new to the MD hobby and have just picked up a brand new White's XLT.

I've done a little bit of hunting around my home and at my in-law's home (historic district) but haven't found much other than modern clad coins. I've been a closet history buff all my life and when the chance came along to purchase this detector from a close friend I jumped on it thinking this may be a great opportunity to be able to actually "touch" history as opposed to just be able to read about it.

I would really like to meet up with some folks and just "shadow" them, for lack of a better term, to maybe pick up on some ideas and techniques on the proper use of my new XLT.

Unsure if there is a local MD club, but if there is and anyone has any info please share it here.

Many Thanks and look forward to diggin' some of the awesome items I have seen shared here.

Huntsville is only 1.5 hours from us Brian....ROAD TRIP :spin:

lecroix- Brian and I are in Chattanooga, you are welcome to join us on most weekends.

Thanks guys ... strangely enough, I spend a lot of time during the week in the Chattanooga / Cleveland area with my job.

Thanks for the invite! I may just take you up on that offer.

Back
Top Bottom