homemade dig cloth

9Veater

Forum Supporter
Bought some grommets from HF and practiced my 7th grade home economic skills (a little rusty) 12x12 very weather resistant. To spread holiday joy, If anyone is interested im going to make 5 more free of charge for forum members. Happy Holidays (my meds must be working today.)
iUzve76.jpg

bP0MXqL.jpg

Put grommet so a metal clip like this can be put on
AlCd8th.jpg

And it can be slid on and off a belt clip like the back of a tape measure (remove it and rivet the tape measure clip upside down on your finds pouch) thanks for chiming in lmk whatchya think

I appreciate it but honestly no charge just pm me where to mail it

My holster on my homemade finds pouch peice of flattened pvc conduit 1/2" I believe on each side of outter pocket. Outter pvc peice placed inbetween metal clip (where the belt wpuld mornally go) and bolted it all together
oLlSBXL.jpg

Is that a bratwurst under the finds pouch in this picture? :laughing::laughing:

My holster on my homemade finds pouch peice of flattened pvc conduit 1/2" I believe on each side of outter pocket. Outter pvc peice placed inbetween metal clip (where the belt wpuld mornally go) and bolted it all together
oLlSBXL.jpg

Lol its the handle of a mini set of harbor freight pliers came in a milti pack of them and 3x4" each pair... Not much of a sausage fan.....for real gives me heart burn:laughing:

All extras have been claimed.. Maybe when i have more patience in the future ill make more on a rainy day

Sending the rest out on Monday, been super busy and had a death in family my fathers youngest sister 36 years old.. And just found out I have the same blood deficiency Alpha1-Antitrypson(causing emphysema and/or liver failure) lol just my luck..
Don't want the other guys thinking i forgot to ship or w.e

9veater is the man!!
Got a great Christmas package from him.

Back
Top Bottom