goals for 2015

gianetics

Elite Member
ive had a pretty good start to md'ing. granted i work six days a week so i really have to "make" time for the hobby. even so ive had an ok start. my totals for 2014 are:

5 silvers: 2/rosies 2/war nickles 1/washington quarter
1 silver cross
clad (i dont really want to count it im guessing 25 bucks)
1 gold erring 2.8 grams
1 post WWI collar button
a lot of military buttons (post WWII)

my goals for 2015
20 silvers, i really want a barber and merc
either and Indian head penny or buff nickle ( i really want the indian though)
1 gold or silver ring (ive found 4 rings now all fake)
75 dollars in clad
and final just one find i can post in the eye popping section

whats everyone elses goals for next year? granted there is still a lot of time this year!

I just want to get out a lot more. I got divorced last week so I'm predicting that I'll be out a lot! Still waiting on a SLQ,a Seated and Dollar coins. Gonna add an Etrac hopefully when taxes are done which should help out too.

I'm another one that doesn't really set goals other than just getting out and hunting as often as possible. Whatever turns up under the coil I'll be happy to find :laughing:

I'm with ya'll on this. I don't really set any goals for finds. I figure if I don't meet the goals it would present some sort of disappointment for me. That being said, I'll just be happy with what I do find, and if something should pop up that I really wanted, it would be a nice surprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to find at least 10 silver coins (found 2 this year), at least one gold ring, and anything that has a person's name on it so I could attempt to return it.
I'd also like to break the $100 mark in clad. That's quite a step up from the $16.48 I raked in this year.

I see a machine upgrade for me next year. I'm leaning towards a 705 or 505, with a DD of course!

I hope to get out more during the summer tourist season (Memorial Day to Labor Day). I think I've got a couple more hunts for this year since we are supposed to get a storm before Christmas and I'm off from one job for a week.

I don't think I could beat this year in 2015. I can't sustain I don't think. I'm mostly a lunch hour hunter and that's taken a toll.

I do hope to do the following in 2015:

1) do some curb strips
2) more lakes and rivers
3) try and find some old coins

The clad goal thing is fun but a lot of work.

But who am I kidding? I love detecting, I'll probably go out every chance I get still :laughing:

i like setting goals. im a competitive person and i like to push myself. Plus if you set goals youll want to get out more. Setting goals makes me enjoy detecting even more.

North☆Star;2234653 said:
I just want to get out a lot more. I got divorced last week so I'm predicting that I'll be out a lot! Still waiting on a SLQ,a Seated and Dollar coins. Gonna add an Etrac hopefully when taxes are done which should help out too.

Congrats!!!!

Do you know why a divorce costs so much? Because it's worth it.

Get a dog, they are so much better than a wife. Don't believe it? Put them both in the trunk of your car for a couple of hours. When you open it, see which one is glad to see you.

I've been married 3 times. Between wives I had a dog. He was the greatest. No matter when I came home or where I'd been he was was happy to see me. He'd jump up and down, run around in a circle and lick me all over. None of my wives ever did that.

Although they say married men live longer than single men. It's not really true, it just seems like longer.

Of course I'm kidding. Marriage is a great institution. How many people do you know that want to live in an institution?

:laughing::laughing::lol::lol:

Last season I had a goal of 100 rings, find a seated, and a SLQ, all done..

I had a good time trying to hit it...

2015 my goal is to find one ring, just one, with a diamond that's 1+ carat, that is a bucket lister for me.. Also a platinum ring too...

So I want to find two rings next season...

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom