Nox....... update avail

I got it. Thanks. Installing now. Very simple update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man....... i figured they would be setting on the selves by now especially the 800s since everyone seems to be grabbing up the 600 for beach hunting.

Yes it was a pretty simple down load...... once my buddy told we where to look for the MUU.:lol: I hit the beach after the down load hoping for some targets. It seems much crisper on clad and for me deeper in the wet sand. I also noticed the depth between beach 1 and 2 wasnt that much different in the WET sand.... now thats an improvement. If you drop any clad coin on the wet sand you will be surprised at the air depth. That 18K gold chain that the Xcal got the other day..... i removed the clasp and tiny charm. The Xcal had gotten it about 1 1/2 inches. I buried the chain in the wet sand.... no go for the Xcal in PP...... but the Nox did hit it at about 1 1/2 to 2" with a decent tone.

Now let the PLACEBO affect begin on all those depth stories.:laughing:

Now let the PLACEBO affect begin on all those depth stories.:laughing:

95% of the time it is the target falling further in the hole. I dug a nickel the other day at 20" deep but it was because the target disappeared after the first few scoops and i hunted it down:lol:

Some using the mac or windows 7 had an issue. I agree.... side targets or bad PPing can cause it..... not in my case I dont believe just because I was careful removing a little sand at a time just because I wanted a close accurate depth. Heading out for a long hunt in a few

My update app just stops responding. I load the program but when I turn on my 800 I hear the PC USB find new hardware but the update app does nothing. I click on it, the update app, and it say "Not Responding?

NOX-1.jpg

Go over on the Equinox facebook page and a guy gives a step by step on how to get the download when you are having issues such as yours.

Finally got mine to work right before boxing it up and sending to NASA. Only way mine would work was to go in and set the computer from windows 7 to XP service pack 3.

I was having trouble with it recognizing both of my machines. So I tried turning the Nox off, cleaned the contacts, reconnected, turned the Nox back on and it worked. This was after multiple attempts of turning it off and on.
Could be that data transfer needs a more solid connection than just charging.
Just guessing :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom