Might be done detecting for the year... cold!

We elected a governor who said that Jobs would be the focus of her administration. She told the truth. This area is growing very fast. Areas being developed where they are planning 10,000 new homes. People are moving here in droves for those jobs that are being created. New businesses are showing up to support the larger manufacturers. And here i sit Retired. And loving life.

We elected a governor who said that Jobs would be the focus of her administration. She told the truth. This area is growing very fast. Areas being developed where they are planning 10,000 new homes. People are moving here in droves for those jobs that are being created. New businesses are showing up to support the larger manufacturers. And here i sit Retired. And loving life.

That sounds good! Glad things in your area are great and happy detecting!

Dang it! I was just beginning to drive over to MT...Now I gotta turn around ;) Great year regardless David! Congratulations

Hah! Thanks Paul, there might be a bit of hope... next week temps back up into the low 50's.... will have to see if the ground gets thawed.

Happy for you, George! I'll be returning to Charleston soon. The weather is running me out of the high country. I was hoping for a little more "indian summer", but it isn't going to happen.

Weather here looked close to that...I was worried that the season was all but over. Fortunately the weather gods smiled on us and we have at least another week, maybe 2.

Back
Top Bottom