T-rex and plano box on the way!

JerseyMatt

I have my T-rex scoop coming in a day or two and i just found a good deal on a plano waterproof box for my GT for 24.99 free shipping. Watch out chest/neck deep water, I'm coming for ya!

I'm just jealous of the GT. The T-Rex is as good as any scoop on the market. Congrats to you.

Do you have a link to the plano waterproof box?

ACK is a great place to buy from. They have great prices and their customer service is the best. I use them for most of my kayak and accessories purchases.

I have my T-rex scoop coming in a day or two and i just found a good deal on a plano waterproof box for my GT for 24.99 free shipping. Watch out chest/neck deep water, I'm coming for ya!

If you got the 9 1/2" T-Rex you might not like it. Keep posted if it works for you. I didn't like mine. So I cut it down and welded it. Rear foot area wasn't the right angle for me. And the corners hurt bad when they hit you in the ankles in the surf.

ACK is a great place to buy from. They have great prices and their customer service is the best. I use them for most of my kayak and accessories purchases.

That is good to know, I found them doing a web search for the box. It was such a good deal i am going to save them in my favorites for the future.

If you got the 9 1/2" T-Rex you might not like it. Keep posted if it works for you. I didn't like mine. So I cut it down and welded it. Rear foot area wasn't the right angle for me. And the corners hurt bad when they hit you in the ankles in the surf.

Yeah i ordered the 9.5, I figured if i am going to spend the moeny i'm getting the bigger one. I've been using a 4" round pvc scoop i built myself and it takes forever to dig when the target is deep. I wanted to get a faster target recovery speed which is why i decided on the 9.5 Thanks for the input about the issues you have with it. If need be i could always cut it and have my friend who is a master welder re-weld it for me. But i will decide once i use it for awhile. I also ordered a back saver handle to use with it also.

Back
Top Bottom