CTX Amphibian Headphone Comprehensive Review

Working on it Earl but it maybe a year before I get one that works....I am over loaded with work here...Think I have 10 excaliburs here that I am working on...4 finished and going back home Monday or Tuesday. Then I am waiting on parts.

Here is the CTX/Excalibur endcap I'm making so you can swap out headphones between your Excalibur and CTX if you own both...sold 6 so far...
And the remote PP kit...can't keep them on the shelf

Attachments

• OBN0052.jpg
    OBN0052.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 128
Working on it Earl but it maybe a year before I get one that works....I am over loaded with work here...Think I have 10 excaliburs here that I am working on...4 finished and going back home Monday or Tuesday. Then I am waiting on parts.

Here is the CTX/Excalibur endcap I'm making so you can swap out headphones between your Excalibur and CTX if you own both...sold 6 so far...
And the remote PP kit...can't keep them on the shelf

One of those Excals would be mine Joe :good:keep telling myself just be patient it will all be worth the wait.

Cant wait to see how the pinpoint feature works on the handle as I keep remembering you said it will change the way I will hunt.:thankyou:

My ctX 3030 once my Excal arrives back is going back in for it's second round of warranty work first time they just about replaced everything but the screen.
This time I have vertical pixels growing top right hand side of screen.

aussie

Attachments

• 012 (1000x747).jpg
    012 (1000x747).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 014 (1000x747).jpg
    014 (1000x747).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 128
You are finished Aussiedigger, have to test it, should be Tuesday and then shipped by Weds....Thanks for being Patient..

Testing is my favor part, special those that get the Remote, I hate testing just a coil changes. Then I'm stuck hunting in discriminate.

Sorry about the CTX also....Nice machines just to many possibles.

You are finished Aussiedigger, have to test it, should be Tuesday and then shipped by Weds....Thanks for being Patient..

Testing is my favor part, special those that get the Remote, I hate testing just a coil changes. Then I'm stuck hunting in discriminate.

Sorry about the CTX also....Nice machines just to many possibles.

No mate thank you ;)

aussie

Back
Top Bottom