IMPORTANT ADVICE TO ALL MEMBERS !!! (A must read)

relichead

Banned
DO NOT call jeff at quality metal detectors for new md items. AVOID CALLING JEFF AT ALL COSTS!!! CUZ FOR WHAT HE SOLD ME A BRAND NEW NOX FOR, HIS FAMILY HAS TO BE EATING RAMEN NOODLES FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER!!

Ive called every dealer ive found on the internet, and from what i figured out, was they like to eat lobster and shrimp everyday! Especially the dealer 20 mins from my house in connnecticut..he likes caviar..

SO if a family living on ramen doesnt bother you, give jeff a call ..not only will he sell you a machine cheaper than ANYONE on or off this forum...his service was impeccable!

Thank you jeff .. :urock:

My 1st jar of gold coins i find, i will dedicate it in your honor!

Cal jeff first or call jeff last , but you will end up giving jeff the buisiness!

I have bought at least 6 detectors from Jeff at Quality Metal Detectors and I will be back for another this spring! Awesome guy to deal with!

Haha! Thanks for the "warning" - definitely good to know! I will keep Jeff in mind. :grin:

I'd love to give him some business, but sadly I'm not in the USA and I don't think Tesoro will let their dealers ship outside of the country.

Last edited:
Love dealing with Jeff, I text him at 5 am and 11 pm all the time on accident and he hasn’t banned me yet!! Jeff is a great guy always taking care of me. I can’t even count how many detectors I’ve bought from him or the guys I hunt with who have also done so because I send them his way!! Thanks brutha for great service and prices. BTW just bought a Anfibio from him...thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom