***Whites, Minelab and jerr-man customer service***

NickedOnEdge

Hey guys, its been a long time since I posted. However, I feel the need to share the customer service I received from Whites Electronics, Minelab and a forum member and dealer named jerr-man.

Anyone who have watched my videos or remember me know that im a fan of Minelab and my CTX 3030. My father is very fond of Whites detectors. My dad and I were gearing up for a trip out of the country to Mexico. We both have slacked on detecting this year and had to wipe the dust off our machines. I typically run the CTX 3030 and he runs the Whites M6 for land and MX Sport for water detecting. As we were getting things together we both had a couple issues.

His 2016(known year) Whites MX Sport had the dreaded cracked clear faceplate on all 4 corners. My CTX has no known issues except a broken ear on the stock 11" DD Coil(the coil I use for water detecting most of the time). What are we going to do. After reviewing our options and getting into contact with whites and minelab everything is covered under warranty which is good news except the fact that we wont have them in time for our detecting trip... Now what... We decided the best course of action would be to purchase a new coil for the CTX 3030 and a new MX Sport detector from jerr-man. This is where it gets interesting.

We contacted jerr-man and got the order set, invoices came in and we instantly paid through paypal. Jerr-man made the whole ordeal quick, easy and hassle free for us and we were thinking we were set. Until... Whites and Minelab called.

Whites Electronics called and really wanted to make the ordeal right. They did more than that and went above and beyond in our opinions. However what are we to do now that we ordered a new detector from jerr-man?? We gave him a call back and after waiting just a few minutes he was able to cancel our order and refund the full amount hassle free. As far as my coil situation we will have to follow minelabs warranty and send the coil in and wait for the return. Although they did say it would be a quick turn around I probably wont have it in time for our trip unless it was shipped to them over night. Not a huge deal though because jerr-man has me covered and has a new one on the way for me. You cant have to many coils right? lol.

Overall I will say Whites Electronics Customer Service is extrodinary from what I can tell in this situation atleast. Jerr-man is a great guy and easy to deal with and aims to please. Minelabs Customer service is not horrible but IMO whites tops them in this situation. Just a few things you guys might want to consider while purchasing a detector.

Happy hunting and remember that the real treasure is in the hunt.

Thanks,
NickedOnEdge

Thanks for the post Nicked. NOW, get out there and find the goods!!!! Good Luck, cant wait to see post of your finds.

Whites.. great customer service. They treat you like a person, not a number, and show time and time again why they've been around so long

Back
Top Bottom