Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Good thing ScubaLand has a lake right next to it !

Ken's having so much fun at ScubaLand he found a way to travel there faster ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_waterplane.jpg

This is madness!! :laughing::laughing:

I had to ask.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

You should know Gary would take that as a challenge , and he has plenty of materal to work with, so stay tuned. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

…….and David can take his share of the blame, (oops, I mean credit :lol:) as he sends me a LOT of photos he finds online for possible source material to choose from for editing into spoofs :laughing:

Gulty as charged

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

…….and David can take his share of the blame, (oops, I mean credit :lol:) as he sends me a LOT of photos he finds online for possible source material to choose from for editing into spoofs :laughing:

When I find something I think will work for Gary to work with ,either I send him the photo, or link to it , or possible suggestions . He does all the hard work of putting them together and photo edits .:laughing: Many of the ideas come from the viewers themselves (just ask Scuba ).

"Sing Along With Scuba !"

Introducing Scuba and the ScubaLand singers …..the "SCUB-ETTES" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Now sing along …...Let's all go to Scu-ba-Land, Let's all go to Scu-ba-Land…." :laughing:
(even some celebrities in the background are enjoying it :lol:)
ScubaLand_singers4.jpg

Sing along with Scuba

Introducing Scuba and the ScubaLand singers …..the "SCUB-ETTES" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Now sing along …...Let's all go to Scu-ba-Land, Let's all go to Scu-ba-Land…." :laughing:
(even some celebrities in the background are enjoying it :lol:)
View attachment 417255
Gary did a real good job on this photo / edit , yet another thing to see and do at Scuba Land, and to think , Scuba was worried there would be nothing to do at his park.
:laughing:

When I find something I think will work for Gary to work with ,either I send him the photo, or link to it , or possible suggestions . He does all the hard work of putting them together and photo edits .:laughing: Many of the ideas come from the viewers themselves (just ask Scuba ).

David, you're like this little gal we have here at work. Some of the guys are such practical jokers and are always playing tricks on each other. But this gal will say, 'you should do this' or 'you should get back at him by doing that'. She never does anything herself but she's a huge instigator. :D

Back
Top Bottom