• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

East Central Indiana Duo Looking for Some Buddies

INdirtdetective

So me and the missus have been wanting to get together with some other hunters. We have quite a few permissions in the area and we are always researching more.
We would also like to do some videos and we have invested in several gopro cameras and such.
Travel within a reasonable distance is good with us.

So if you would like to get together let us know.

I might get with you guys some time but right now I am busy at work and I coach little league baseball. I typically don't have much free time until a little later in the summer. I'll shoot you a private message sometime if I get some free time. I'm between New Castle and Muncie, not too far from you.

I work in Portland but live in Randolph county. I have sites and research a lot. I have Jay county maps. Let me know what you need. Are you on East Central Indiana Treasure Hunters on facebook. We have meeting every month and a good group of people. Some you may know already

My wife and I would love to hunt with some buddies but I think we're too far from you.

Would love to meet you

Hi there! I am from southern Indianapolis. I am fairly new to the hobby for the past few months but enjoy it very much :) If you'd like to meet sometime and talk about treasure hunting, I'm totally for that.

Vu

Let's dig!

I've been looking to get together with some detecting partners as well. I'm from Huntington and would be willing to make the drive. I also like the video aspect and would be excited to collaborate with you to get something put together. I also have some video gear. Hit me up through my email if ya'll wanna get together sometime. [email protected]

I'm from Hendricks county. Nice to see other folks from Indiana getting out and enjoying this great hobby. I also follow the East Central Indiana club on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom