MDT and one little indian

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Found this one the other day in shoulder deep water. Its 10K 5.7 grams. It wasnt a fresh drop ..... took several scoops to chase it down and i had to clean it up some. Not many recent drops this time of the year. The weather was very cloudy, breezy, and like 40.... the water at the time was 60. This ole guy got cold :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_E0319.jpg
    IMG_E0319.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 520
Nice Dew... got a beach up here where you can find those type rings but older... you find that with the AQ?

That's a beauty! I've never found one of those...

Don't tell me you got a "AQ' all ready........:jawdrop:

No.... pulse devil....:laughing: if I didn’t have to play dress up like Joe ...I’d say I want to live next to him

:dingding: That's some fine Native American gold!

Frozen finger and toes is no longer my thing. Ill take my beach, chair, beer and sweat to the oldies any day.:lol: My manliness isnt threated...... oh forgot about the bikinis too...... bay watch every day.

Frozen finger and toes is no longer my thing. Ill take my beach, chair, beer and sweat to the oldies any day.:lol: My manliness isnt threated...... oh forgot about the bikinis too...... bay watch every day.

Even with warm weather we don't have much action on the beaches or spots I hunt... never have seen a seagull in a bikini Dew ;) As to cold fingers after a certain water hunt I got stage 1 frostbite my mistake for hunting 14 degree air temps with 20 plus MPH wind and water temps around 32 I learned from that the hard way... its difficult for me to hunt during the winter in 20 to 30 degree weather without my fingers going numb and then burn as they warm up...

Even with warm weather we don't have much action on the beaches or spots I hunt... never have seen a seagull in a bikini Dew ;) As to cold fingers after a certain water hunt I got stage 1 frostbite my mistake for hunting 14 degree air temps with 20 plus MPH wind and water temps around 32 I learned from that the hard way... its difficult for me to hunt during the winter in 20 to 30 degree weather without my fingers going numb and then burn as they warm up...

We are all products of our environment. In So.Cal the water temps seldom drop below 53 degrees. But you snowbirds have also adapted to wear the proper gear , wetsuits , etc. Obviously , it must get hot for people to go swimming and lose the amount of jewelry that you boys find.

Sure , we got the great white sharks , stingrays and occasional jellyfish. But I also think we have alot more hunters than you. I personally have got much respect for men who are going to gear up and hunt cold conditions. But do you ever hunt in swim trunks when it's warm ?
This mouse will gladly take bikini babes over snow bunnies any day !

Back
Top Bottom