Some Saturday yellow

zeemang

Forum Supporter
Back at it again with canadianguy, we hit a spot that has washed out hard, we were hitting it a few weeks ago. It's usually old worthless coin , lead and some jewelry, no spendable clad comes out from there, long abandoned area...
One nice 10k ring, silver bracelet, silver ring and a bracelet plate that tested 10k as well! The rest of the bracelet had one of those stretchy linked type bands and basically disintegrated as i played with it.
Taking a few days off, still not 100% recovered from my illness...
HH all!

Attachments

• 20200125_121745.jpg
    20200125_121745.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 775
  • 20200125_122537.jpg
    20200125_122537.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 749
luv those scale pix. Those are the pix of our machines getting paid for :cool3:

:dingding:All I know is I want to find gold as much as you do when I'm sick! Heck - really anytime will do!!! :yes:

Zee you are on it buddy! Don't let it rest! Which I see your not...:bowdown:

Seems obvious the Xcal and you are a real good match. Might want to keep an eye out for a junker for parts. Very nice finds and weight.

Back at it again with canadianguy, we hit a spot that has washed out hard, we were hitting it a few weeks ago. It's usually old worthless coin , lead and some jewelry, no spendable clad comes out from there, long abandoned area...
One nice 10k ring, silver bracelet, silver ring and a bracelet plate that tested 10k as well! The rest of the bracelet had one of those stretchy linked type bands and basically disintegrated as i played with it.
Taking a few days off, still not 100% recovered from my illness...
HH all!

Awesome hunt!!!!

Thanks all, didn't bother testing the stones, just broke em out with pliers and they hit the floor where i sell...

Back
Top Bottom