Hudson Valley NY

Hi Limey, Welcome to the forum from a fellow highlander. I never used the ace 350, but what seems to be problem?

No problems... Great machine. I just need to learn the techniques required to dig smaller holes. My pinpointing skills need ALOT of work!

Hi Limey, If you want to meet some where local I'll show you how to pinpoint with the DD coil.

Earl

Hi Limey, If you want to meet some where local I'll show you how to pinpoint with the DD coil.

Earl

Thanks Earl. I will definitely like to meet sometime soon. I have been out a few times, and have been discouraged most of the time. I have only been to Shaupaneek Ridge so far, just to practice without alot of people around.

Hey guys!

Just ordered an Ace 250 I used to reside in Highland I am over the river in Wappingers now...

Never done this before would love to meet up with some veterans to help me out!

Hey guys!

Just ordered an Ace 250 I used to reside in Highland I am over the river in Wappingers now...

Never done this before would love to meet up with some veterans to help me out!

count me in...we can make fools of ourselves together. I have no clue what I'm doing.

I went to Norrie park today...just to practice. All I dug was bottle caps, but that was expected where I was. It was merely just a practice session.

To my amazement, each one was pinpointed pretty close...so I guess I may have learned something.

Hopefully Earl will get in touch with us...his signature looks like he knows what he's doing!

count me in...we can make fools of ourselves together. I have no clue what I'm doing.

I went to Norrie park today...just to practice. All I dug was bottle caps, but that was expected where I was. It was merely just a practice session.

To my amazement, each one was pinpointed pretty close...so I guess I may have learned something.

Hopefully Earl will get in touch with us...his signature looks like he knows what he's doing!

Hi Limey, Send me your email address and i'll send you my phone # [email protected]

My wife is already making fun of me for my new hobby lol!

Def I just wanna have some fun and hey we may get lucky and find some cool stuff!

Good Luck I lived in Hyde Park most of my life until moving to Florida in 1989..

I bet she wont be laughing when you hand that that first gold ring :grin:

rings.jpg

Picture088-1.jpg

Picture429.jpg

My Ace 250 is on it's way all so!!! Can't wait to get it! Wife thinks it's mental case cause I can't sleep well, always think about upcoming hunts, places, methods, etc.
I live in Jersey City, but used to work in White Plains area. So if you guys planing any hunting soon in vicinity of 30-40 miles from White Planes and don't mind to get a newbie along, please let me know!

Alex

My Ace 250 is on it's way all so!!! Can't wait to get it! Wife thinks it's mental case cause I can't sleep well, always think about upcoming hunts, places, methods, etc.
I live in Jersey City, but used to work in White Plains area. So if you guys planing any hunting soon in vicinity of 30-40 miles from White Planes and don't mind to get a newbie along, please let me know!

Alex

I was the same way I kept checking the package tracking she just kept calling me a loser!

I went out for the day yesterday didn't find anything good...It was super hot out though! Good luck I will be looking for some new places I want to find that one thing that pays for my detector!

Back
Top Bottom