Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > How to Use Your Metal Detector

Old 01-24-2020, 02:52 AM
Elite Member

Default XP Deus: Lost Program!!!

I upgraded my Deus to 5.21, today, and forgot to save my one AWESOME custom program. GAH!!! I could have sworn that I got it from one of Gary's XP School videos, but I can't seem to find it (and it's not the EVO, Sonar, or Ultimate program). It was an amazing program that took a dime waved in the air from a solid tone at 6" to a solid tone at 10". I'd been using it with a lot of success the past few weeks on worked over sites, but none of these three programs behave the same way!

UPDATE: Disregard, it is the EVO program, after all. I found the screen shot I took of the video, and using the date-stamp found the video and the very segment I captured. I'm not sure why it's not going crazy deep now, like it did before, but maybe there's too much EMI where I am right now...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Learn, share, teach!

Last edited by Diggum; 01-24-2020 at 03:08 AM.

Old 01-24-2020, 11:29 AM
Elite Member

Because it's not a minelab......Hehehe......Take it easy ...Jon