AT Max release date

After poking around to various sites there has not been a release date.. I like this detector and might get one..

I just saw a Facebook post from Garrett that said they started shipping last week and will ship some every day. I look forward to hearing what the non-sponsored folks think about it. It sounds like it may bet a good one.

I just saw a Facebook post from Garrett that said they started shipping last week and will ship some every day. I look forward to hearing what the non-sponsored folks think about it. It sounds like it may bet a good one.

ya im curious too, but im wondering (cuz garrett seems to cheap out on stuff) if its just a couple new features and a different frequency ...basically rehashed at gold/pro or if it will have an updated processor to make it faster...not that the pro and gold are slow...but i think alot of the teknetics and even makro racers etc seem to have a faster processing speed...which we all know helps in nail infested areas .....I have an at pro and IF its quite a bit better id upgrade...they say on the site the new frequency is better detection...but nowadays with all the makes/models made, they gotta have just about every single frequency in a single frequency machine covered!...some 15 khz will be deeper than 19...and vice versa...so to say it has better detection depth...well dont they have to say that?

Technically, it's out now. There are a couple members of some ATMax FB groups have shared their photos of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom