AT PRO hits a Barber

MetalheadHorror

On Vacation...
Finally! I have found a seated, mercs, rosies, and all kinds of other silver coins with my AT PRO since I got it a little over a month ago but couldn't pull a barber. Well I went out to my hometown woods today to a new spot way up on the outskirts on a hill and finally got one. Was ringin in at 81 really small short high blip. It was on its side about 4-5 inches down. Buffalo nickel was a couple feet away. All the others pictured are from some of my past hunts with the AT PRO. Can't wait until it gets a lil' hotter so I can test this puppy in the water.

Attachments

• IMG00936.jpg
    IMG00936.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG00937.jpg
    IMG00937.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG00950.jpg
    IMG00950.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG00923.jpg
    IMG00923.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG00974.jpg
    IMG00974.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 375
A nice variety of old coins there! Glad you found a Barber Dime finally. That's funny I've only found one Barber Dime myself yet I've managed to pull 3 Liberty Seated ones. :roll:

A nice variety of old coins there! Glad you found a Barber Dime finally. That's funny I've only found one Barber Dime myself yet I've managed to pull 3 Liberty Seated ones. :roll:

Yea, I actually found my first seated dime a couple hunts before I found my first barber. I know the at pro is doing its job because all of these places I have hunted at before with the f2 and I got rosies and mercs. Now I am finding seated, barbers, and older mercs. Now, where is that spanish silver!!!

Back
Top Bottom