Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

I hope it's not connected to "SkyNet" !

Scuba quickly decided to find another beach to detect after seeing the competition on this one ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Leggos_beach_Scuba.jpg

A little off topic, but, sometimes we talk about the trash on the beaches over here and other places look like a junk yard.
The other day my wife and I walked down to the grave yard to visit her parents grave.
The crooks that think they own this grave yard are always telling me about their improvements. Bull !!!!. Since the old man that owned it passed away about 10 years ago. Nothing has been done any place. It looks like a junk yard. No one cleans up after they have a party .. Leave trash blow around to where ever it wants to go. So, I took a couple pictures just to show every one how trashey they are over here. It sure is a shame that they just can not carry out what they bring. No matter where that might be. They just do not care. They all are slobs. Maybe you can tell I dont like it here very much..
That is all for now... KEN :D

Attachments

• Grave Yard 2019 (5).jpg
    Grave Yard 2019 (5).jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 572
  • Grave Yard 2019 (6).jpg
    Grave Yard 2019 (6).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 505
Trashy grave yards in the Philippines

A little off topic, but, sometimes we talk about the trash on the beaches over here and other places look like a junk yard.
The other day my wife and I walked down to the grave yard to visit her parents grave.
The crooks that think they own this grave yard are always telling me about their improvements. Bull !!!!. Since the old man that owned it passed away about 10 years ago. Nothing has been done any place. It looks like a junk yard. No one cleans up after they have a party .. Leave trash blow around to where ever it wants to go. So, I took a couple pictures just to show every one how trashey they are over here. It sure is a shame that they just can not carry out what they bring. No matter where that might be. They just do not care. They all are slobs. Maybe you can tell I dont like it here very much..

It is really sad that they don't care enough to make a attempt to keep them clean over there. This is more common than you would think it to be , Every time I visit my wifes family crypts in a rural area it is a hodge podge of crypts often with new ones covering old graves. Wild vines and weeds every where , trash left by visiting families and kids out drinking beer. You have to be careful just walking around not to trip on stuff dumped there. One of the biggest issues is that most rural areas have no trash removal services. Most places just burn or bury their trash. Most public beaches have so much buried trash really hard to detect them. If nothing else they could tie out a few goats to keep the weeds down.

It is really sad that they don't care enough to make a attempt to keep them clean over there. This is more common than you would think it to be , Every time I visit my wifes family crypts in a rural area it is a hodge podge of crypts often with new ones covering old graves. Wild vines and weeds every where , trash left by visiting families and kids out drinking beer. You have to be careful just walking around not to trip on stuff dumped there. One of the biggest issues is that most rural areas have no trash removal services. Most places just burn or bury their trash. Most public beaches have so much buried trash really hard to detect them. If nothing else they could tie out a few goats to keep the weeds down.

That's sad, I guess there are no local politicians and/or laws/fines to reduce how much that happens ?

Trash in rural philippines

That's sad, I guess there are no local politicians and/or laws/fines to reduce how much that happens ?

As a country they are becoming much more aware of the problem , but in the rural areas where the people are poor they still deal with it like they have for years , burn what you can , bury the rest . There are no trash trucks or pick up services available. To make it worse disposable plastic products ,individual serving sizes have become very popular.

I don't watch that show myself, but a member requested a funny edit with this character, and this idea came to mind !

Well, what brand of detector did you expect "Dog the "Bounty Hunter" to use ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
DBH_detecting_clad.jpg

Yeah, in my examples these were dumps in woods, and years later trees grew up among them and windstorms blew the trees over, exposing the "goods". It does make the finding a little easier. :grin:

We have few old trees on our property that fell over, maybe I need to detect there just in case, but since our property was woods about 6 - 7 years before we moved here there might not be much to find unless people were hiking thru the woods back then and dropped stuff.

As a country they are becoming much more aware of the problem , but in the rural areas where the people are poor they still deal with it like they have for years , burn what you can , bury the rest . There are no trash trucks or pick up services available. To make it worse disposable plastic products ,individual serving sizes have become very popular.

Makes me thankful for the trash pickup we have here in the states, something that is easy to take for granted until you read about other places that don't have it.

Back
Top Bottom