• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Holy Freakin' Coin Roll!!!

TR Mook

Elite Member
So i'm having the worst day ever and I go to work and the other cashier is like I found a whole role of wheats and I'll split them with you. My day gets instantly better. I crack open a role of dimes and 26 of them are SILVER!!!! the dates are from '47 - '64. The Wheats were all from the 1940's. What a day!!! just wanted to say it's possible to find those gems in the cash drawers...oh I also go a '42 silver canadian dime!!! woohoo!

Sincerely,

Travis

Glad to here it Travis
waytogo.gif

pretty cool.

I think I need to take up a part time job that has a cash register. You think the bank would let me just go thru all the coins everyday??:D

Hi Travis, the bank tellers where I bank at tell me all the time that I wouldn't believe what they got when someone comes in with loose change. People just don't realize what they are giving up! Good going Travis!

John T.

Wow, hard to believe that after all these years, silver is still out there floating around.

Who needs a detector ! Found a silver half in the Coinstar reject tray last year and 2 silver Rosies in parking lots this year...RR

No Digging

Just think you didn't have to fight the pull tabs and all of the other stuff that makes you dig and dig and dig.
Congrats
Basset

Hard times cause folks to dig into their sock drawers and cash in the old coins they've been hoarding!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom