Escape to Fort Garland

Dustyloins

In memory of...
Forum Supporter
Today was a bad day. My mom had chemo treatment all day long, the roofer fell off the roof (knocking out the Direct TV system), and my dog got loose and ran off.

Knowing I was going to blow a fuse without a break in the action, I hopped in the truck and made a beeline for Fort Garland. A 45 minute hunt about 150 yards from the fort gave me one bullet. I'm not an ammo expert, but it is certainly old. One side is dented in like it grazed off something and the bottom has a caved in part on one side. Any ideas???

Dusty

Attachments

• tn6.jpg
    tn6.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 214
Sorry you had such a bad day. Hope mom is doing ok. Sorry, I am no help with the I.D.
Trip to Fort Garland sounds good to me though. Keep on going up to Walsenburg and we'll meet at George's and have a milkshake !

Haven't stopped at George's yet, I did stop at the fast food place that is like two places in one, right after you pull off the interstate to take 160 west to La Veta Pass/Alamosa....

Dusty

You're 100% correct!! My dog came back (she was hungry), the roofer guy wasn't hurt too bad, and the TV satellite will be fixed in a week or so. In the meantime, I get to watch some of the 150 or so movies that I have that are still in the cello-wrap!!!

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom