• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone in upstate south Carolina down for a hunt?

Just joined the forum minutes ago. Placed an order today for a Spectra V3i...I have never MDed before, so if I get a handle on this thing, I may give you a shout from Greenville.

Hey yall I live in Liberty SC and would like to find some folks to go detecting with. Liberty is near Easley and clemson area. I use an Ace 250/pro pointer and have only had them for a month, so im new to the hobby. Hit me up a few days in advance if yall wanna go hunt. That way I can let my old lady know not to make plans for me.....lol. I also have family in spartanburg and know that area good enouf to get around tho it is like an hour or so away I would like to go hunt up there too. Just to throw it out there I am married and have kids so pls dont hit me up for any weird stuff lmao!!!!!

looking for people to metal detect with in spartanburg sc

I live in Spartanburg sc and I'm looking for someone to go metal detecting with hit me up or you can text me at 864-384-7667

I'll be in St John's Island next weekend if anybody is close to there. Not to familiar with the area but i'll be there all weekend

Hey all... experienced detectorist in Seneca here... out of school for the summer (i'm a teacher)... so I am looking for locals to hunt with... hopefully old homesites and such. Anyone have any good sites and don't mind a tag along? LMK

I will be in Greenville this week. I have one old homesite to hunt around Jonesville. All the owner ask is we cover our plugs and split anything of great value. If interested let me know. I use a e-trac.

That's only 1 1/2 hours away. I have not done any research on your area, have you?
The only place I have permission to hunt,close to you is Jonesville. It is a old homesite deep in the woods.
This trip I was wanting to hunt a 1800's house (yard) in Joanna down I26.
Then a old homesite in Sumter county.
Let me know if this sounds like something you would like to do. HH

I am in Sumter, SC in Sumter County, and looking for a hunting buddy, I use a Whites V3 (Upgraded to V3i) if you would like to get together message me, I am recently retired USAF, so I can go out and spend all day pretty much any time of the week.

Take care,
Rich

That's only 1 1/2 hours away. I have not done any research on your area, have you?
The only place I have permission to hunt,close to you is Jonesville. It is a old homesite deep in the woods.
This trip I was wanting to hunt a 1800's house (yard) in Joanna down I26.
Then a old homesite in Sumter county.
Let me know if this sounds like something you would like to do. HH

I`m in Pacolet about 6 miles from Jonesville, and no we have had no rain in several days, havent been out much lately the heat has been excessive!

Back
Top Bottom