New Here: Im from New Mexico and use a White's Prism III.

joefro

I've been into metal detecting for about half a year and love it! I bought a White's Prism III last August but didn't really get a chance to use it much until school got out last December. Over the Winter break I used it a lot since Im in New Mexico and it's about 70 F here right now! :)

I'm still learning a lot and I've yet to be silvered. I have been posting for the last few months on the Collectors Universe Forums if anyone might know me from there.

Just wanted to say hey!

Hey joefro, welcome to the forums. I've been all over New Mexico, but never detecting. I bet you have some really good places to go there. I can think of a few I'd like to try next time I'm there ;)

Welcome to the forum joefro. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get out over your break. Good luck in your future hunts.

Welcome, I'm new here also. Seems like a bunch of good people here, lots of good advice and motivation. Looking forward to hearing about some of your future finds.
Happy hunting!
Bob

Hey, welcome, Joe...!
(I recon you was typing "Joe From Las Cruces, NM" when you first signed up? :D)
Can you post any pictures? Sure would like to see what's comin' out of th' ground on that side of the country.
HH, guy!

Krom

Back
Top Bottom