Folks in Wisconsin?

milco

Elite Member
I know I can search the forum, but let me hear from you if you are in Wisconsin and where. Looking to maybe put together a group hunt sometime this fall or catch up with a few others from this forum. I am in Milwaukee.

Is there a possible site around lake Geneva or somewhere between Milwaukee and Illinois, maybe Delevan, WI?? I could be there if I was in Janesville that day.... Milco, I wish you were closer to platteville. I would love to show you some of my favorite sites....

I know there are more of you from Wisconsin out there, please sign in and post a message here. Thanks and HH!

Gotta be more folks from WI!

Since not everyone uses the search feature, thought I would bubble this thread back up to the surface. If you're in WI let's hear from you!

Sun Prairie WI here and just got a new MXT yesterday, wife was not too happy as I slept with the MXT between us last night! LOL!!! Just kidding!:lol:

I, am in milwaukee =) couple block's away from statefair im 14 though =) might hook up with a parent and do some hunting!

Help with Lost Wedding Ring?

Hi, Everyone!

My presence here today is an act of shear desperation as my husband lost his wedding ring (17 years, thanks for asking :) in Green Bay, Wisconsin last weekend. "Green Bay" as in "water" not "city" Bummer!

Well, we had the presence of mind to mark the way-point on the GPS on the boat and are just dying to get back out there and retrieve that ring. It's about 8 feet deep and great visibility but the bottom is dotted with clumps of grass that are about 6 - 12 inches high. We're guessing it landed in one of those which makes it the proverbial needle in the haystack.

So, my question - anyone know someone in Wisconsin/Minnesota/Michigan who would like to go on a treasure hunt this weekend? We have NO detecting equipment, but would be THRILLED to pay a nice reward for retrieving the ring. OR does anyone have an underwater capable detector they would be willing to rent to us for the weekend? We could leave you some sort of deposit so that if we break it you're covered...

ANY help or advice at this point is greatly appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Back
Top Bottom