Chance of Wheaties...

So basically I will get 5600 pennies tomorrow, at the bank, and I really want to know the chance of getting a wheat penny in this mound of pennies. What is the rate for me to find one? :?:

SWEET!!!! AWESOMENESS!!! I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP ANYMORE!!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE 20 WHEATS!!! LOL. :shock::lol::yes::shock::lol::yes::shock::lol:

I'd expect to find between 20 and 40 wheaties in $56 of pennies.
I usually find between 8-12 per $25.

Thats about right I figure about 10 per box. So far this year I have gotten about 2,500 going through boxes with 9 Indian heads and many foreign coins, tokens and quite a few dimes. I also like the older canadians George the 6th and George the 5th.

Do that math you can see how many boxes and bags I have done this year. I did get one $50 bag from a bank that I knew might be good I was at the bank when a lady brought in a couple of boxes of pennies that her father had been saving for years the bank put them through the machine and saved the bag for me to pick up the next day, it had 187 wheaties in it. But my friend can top that he gets bags of pennies from his credit union and in one bag he got over 1,200 wheaties and 18 Indian Heads! Obviously someone brought in and dumped into the coin machine Grandpaws penny collection.

That sounds awesome guys!!! Bell-Two Awesome!!! You went through 250 boxes!!! How does the bank react when you constantly change cash into coins? I really don't want to get yelled at :lol:. And also I unwrapped 62 rolls today... Got 14 wheaties, pretty nice in my opinion :D. Newest at '58 and oldest at '37. Gotta do more unwrapping soon. :yes::lol::yes::lol:

Back
Top Bottom