Where to buy gold or platinum

Steve

Forum Supporter
With the huge dips in pt and au I've been trying to buy an ounce or 2 from an international shipper. EBay everything is well over 20% spot on gold and even,more on pt. Any reputable international sellers?

Dude! Buy local from your Brother Wild metal Hunters! Cut out the Middleman! West MIchies got PM's coming out of the wazoo! PM a few of us if you want to buy PM's....Coins, rings, chains..whatever..we got it...

With the huge dips in pt and au I've been trying to buy an ounce or 2 from an international shipper. EBay everything is well over 20% spot on gold and even,more on pt. Any reputable international sellers?
APMEX, Provident metals, JMBullion. Slim chance buying at spot. Problem is, when prices drop this low, they raise the premiums to cover the loss.

You can get up to the minute spot prices at Coinflation.com. I buy all my precious metal at coin shows, just a few dollars over spot on gold and junk silver at spot.

You have a better chance at buying precious metals on this forum at spot vs any dealer.

Agree. If you are skiddish, maybe ask someone here that you trust to act as an escrow.

The only other options that I would use is a local coin shop(preferred) or one of those "We Buy Gold" places that rape the seller but treat the buyer fairly (I know they are rare, but they do exist),
Flea markets are another possibility, but ask yourself 'if someone would sell stolen stuff, would he cheat me too?'

I used APMEX a lot. No problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking for bars or coins only. Not jewellery
Do a search for ‘buy bullion, Singapore’, a fair few options and reasonable prices (not spot but close enough) - quite local to you as well?

I’m in ,,who’s selling coins and silver jewlery at spot prices? Send me a pm of what you got

Recently made this purchase from a forum member. 8 one ounce silver rounds for 100. Deals are here. Just have to regularly look for them!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180723-195058_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180723-195058_Samsung Internet.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 48
Try Stuller, Riogrande, APMEX. These are the ones I buy gold and silver from for making jewelry. They are completely reputable, but I don't know about international shipping.

Back
Top Bottom