Airlines

REDOC

Forum Supporter
Ok have taken my AtPro on many flights down south on a carry on but going back east to Mi. Soooo thinking about taking my Etrac and since I'm flying 1st class just thinking about putting it in a carry on suit slip over. Any thoughts??

didn't know you could do a carry on with it.
I am flying on Wednesday and was gonna dissemble it and pack in my suit case.
I have it in my garret back pack right now.

Carry On

Yea I broke my AtPro down with a pin-pointer and did a carry on to AZ a couple times. Got some questions out of Sac. but none coming back out of Az. Going to a town right on Lake MI. so think about going with my Pro again.
Been running my Etrac so might have to get some time back in on the Pro.

Yea I broke my AtPro down with a pin-pointer and did a carry on to AZ a couple times. Got some questions out of Sac. but none coming back out of Az. Going to a town right on Lake MI. so think about going with my Pro again.
Been running my Etrac so might have to get some time back in on the Pro.

Well, if you are flying into GRR and spending a little time in a West Michigan town on Lake Michigan..definitely bring your Pro! Might want to call me even...just for gold or giggles...
Mud

Would not trust a checked bag never know if the bag would get lost or stolen. Had one detector get droke when I flew on a small plane I was told to put my carry on at the end of the jet way and put a pink tag on it. I seen the grounds crew throw the bag and it missed the door and my bag fell to the ground. Airline said there was no proof to how it got broke detector was never the same. I never had a problem going through security I just gave them a heads up that I packed a detector in my carry on. Best of luck.

I fly about 3x a year and always carry my detector with me for several reasons. I don't want it damaged, stolen or lost for good or even a small part of my vacation. I have never had a problem with TSA security. I usually wrap it up in my wet suit/towels for extra protection.

Back
Top Bottom