Nox 800 and Soundpeats Q12 +

Noreaster

A month or so back i asked for a NOX 800 for fathers-day. Previously i was looking for bluetooth earbuds and found a few people recommending the soundpeats Q12+ on amazon for under $30.

Well i just got them, and..... I cannot get these to pair to the detector for the life of me. They will pair with my iphone, but not with the detector.

Anyone have this combo that can shed some light on what i am doing wrong?

detector turns on, click the bluetooth button and it goes into pairing mode (blinking wifi logo, then blinking bluetooth logo) Turn on the earbuds, they go into red/blue alternate flash. Never connect....

TIA.

A month or so back i asked for a NOX 800 for fathers-day. Previously i was looking for bluetooth earbuds and found a few people recommending the soundpeats Q12+ on amazon for under $30.

Well i just got them, and..... I cannot get these to pair to the detector for the life of me. They will pair with my iphone, but not with the detector.

Anyone have this combo that can shed some light on what i am doing wrong?

detector turns on, click the bluetooth button and it goes into pairing mode (blinking wifi logo, then blinking bluetooth logo) Turn on the earbuds, they go into red/blue alternate flash. Never connect....

TIA.

Try Clicking and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds I think.. may need to do the Full reset first

Is your phone turned on with bluetooth while you are trying to pair the buds? I had to shut my phone off before my cheapy buds would pair.

Cliff

Try Clicking and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds I think.. may need to do the Full reset first

I started with the detector being reset. I nearly wrote back to you saying tried that. I went back and did it all over again and they paired.
So thank you for making me, once again, reset the detector.

Not sure why this is so finicky...

Is your phone turned on with bluetooth while you are trying to pair the buds? I had to shut my phone off before my cheapy buds would pair.

Cliff

The buds were deleted from the phone and the buds were reset. However the phone was nearby. It was less nearby when i got things working. Wondering if that was a contributing factor. I cant say for sure.

The buds were deleted from the phone and the buds were reset. However the phone was nearby. It was less nearby when i got things working. Wondering if that was a contributing factor. I cant say for sure.
I couldn't say for sure either but it worked when I turned it off.

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom