Depth Master

ks coyote

Super Motivator
Picked this up and was told they were made for different brands of detectors. I think Whites was called the Bluebird. Any idea what brand this one was for?

Attachments

• Depth Master.jpg
    Depth Master.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 386
I still have my Depth master that I bought back i the 80's. It was designed to be used with about any detector. It amplified weak signals and muted loud signals from junk. They also made head phones with it in them. I used it mainly with my old Tek 9000. It still works. I believe it uses one AA battery if I remember right. It was plugged into the head phone jack on the detector and then you plugged your head phones into it. I attached mine to my detector with a strip of Velcro.
Depth Master2.jpg

Years ago I had a set of Depth Master headphones. Everything was built into the headphones and it took small hearing aid type batteries. I really liked them used them for a few years before I got rid of them.

I see on eBay there is a new Depth Master model listed. Is this an actual item made by Depth Master? Does anyone know anything about it?

I still have my Depth master that I bought back i the 80's. It was designed to be used with about any detector. It amplified weak signals and muted loud signals from junk. They also made head phones with it in them. I used it mainly with my old Tek 9000. It still works. I believe it uses one AA battery if I remember right. It was plugged into the head phone jack on the detector and then you plugged your head phones into it. I attached mine to my detector with a strip of Velcro.
View attachment 374285

I dont see much use for this...

Back
Top Bottom