Tesoro Vaquero Takes minelabs to school last Sunday.

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Just wanted to post my sons finds from Sunday's woods hunt . Just smokes 3 big shooters with Minelabs . I had a half dozen wheaties and a buck in clad but could not match his day in this public park . The 1900 bArber has an O mint mark . Key date coin . He also scored the ring a buff , a war nickel and a silver Washington . Just put on a clynic .
Nice work Bert 👍
Congrats on the pistol Mike and Dave with the sweet merc .
HH , Dew

Attachments

• IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 191
Awesome job Bret!! but I might call him Bert from now on...lol. Guy just killed it for sure. I have nothing really to show for it that day but surely had fun hunting with some of the best guys in the business. Lots of goodies in that area. Glad you and the kid could make it down and cant wait till our next adventure...without a gun.:shock:

Awesome job Bret!! but I might call him Bert from now on...lol. Guy just killed it for sure. I have nothing really to show for it that day but surely had fun hunting with some of the best guys in the business. Lots of goodies in that area. Glad you and the kid could make it down and cant wait till our next adventure...without a gun.:shock:

Mike ,
I will never forget that find of yours . A major bucket lister of I would guess every hunter out there . , people find toys and parts . Few find the real deal .
And a great save in more then one way .
The magnitude of that pistol find will never leave my mind .
You are truly a master of your craft .
It is always an honor to be in your bigger then life yet humble presence.
👍

Mike ,
I will never forget that find of yours . A major bucket lister of I would guess every hunter out there . , people find toys and parts . Few find the real deal .
And a great save in more then one way .
The magnitude of that pistol find will never leave my mind .
You are truly a master of your craft .
It is always an honor to be in your bigger then life yet humble presence.
👍

Thanks for the kind words Dew, it really set in once I got to work and some of the parents were talking to me about the impact that could have made in the community or family. I guess since I own ALOT of guns and work with them almost on a daily basis I don't think much about it but I guess it is a big deal and glad I have the experience around them to insure it was safe.

Now back to Bret...a lot of big time hunters in our group with amazing machines and skills...Bret is truly exceptional with that Tesoro, he might be a Beephead 2.0. :laughing: Just shows you that if you know your machine and understand what its telling you, you can hang with the big Minelabs. That area holds coins...they are not deep and that Vaquero just finds them and the ability to get through that soil with that machine might be the key. All I know is he is deadly with that Tesoro and fun to hunt with.

Last edited:
Between the Brad and Bret show something WILL be found. It's hard to keep track of Bret,that dude can cover some ground! Fantastic finds again guys!

Wow AMAZING day Bret! You done taught him well dew! Imagine what he can do with a minelab :shock: congrats guys! Memories that will last a lifetime!

Between the Brad and Bret show something WILL be found. It's hard to keep track of Bret,that dude can cover some ground! Fantastic finds again guys!

Congrats again on that sweet walker Kev!
Now go back and investigate those other little chirps before you dig that walker.
Love the Video ! Thanks for bringing us along . 👍

Bret and Brad, I thank you for this post. you both are an envy for a lot of us. You make a great team and have each other to compete with. I only wish my son would take a bit of interest just for the shared moments. Bret (or Bert), I congratulate you for a fantastic outting going up against the guys with the Minelabs. You really did yourself proud. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom