Hello Everyone

JBarr9011

Hi everyone my name is Josh Barrak and I just joined this forum. I am a beginner but have enjoyed accompanying others on their detecting trips. I am located in the Pacific Northwest. Still not used to the winter rains here. If anyone has any suggestions for possible hunting in Washington state let me know. Thanks!

Welcome Josh from the opposite coast, home of the Word Series champions Boston Red Sox. Lots of good information and good people on this forum.
Jim

Welcome to the forum! I am in Kansas, so unfortunately I can't give out any recommendations for your area. This is a great forum and you can learn a lot from the "Old Timers" here. Lots of friendly and experienced detectorists out here. Have fun with the hobby and looking forward to seeing your finds posted. And remember that metal detecting is like Christmas at the end of a shovel! You never know what you will "unwrap"!

Welcome from Hawaii, the State just West of you! GOt some friends in your area that simple head out wearing a poncho. It's either that or stay indoors and get cabin fever. Good luck in your hunting!

Back
Top Bottom