First day out away from the backyard

trina157

Good Evening... I went out on Saturday for about 3 hours on my first 'official' dig with my new Ace 250. The time just flew by and I can't wait to go out again. I am keeping the factory settings as Garrett recommends so I am digging everything. But I did get 11 cents. (04 dime/99 penny).
They also say I should keep these set like this while I learn for my first 100 hours....so I have
97 hours to go....

Attachments

• PLSP 11-01-08d.jpg
    PLSP 11-01-08d.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 256
Hehe... I was spoiled learning my ACE... going to playgrounds with either sand or woodchip bases... made learning and digging really easy.

Hi Trina

Yes it's just way to much fun. I got out a couple of times this last weekend between rain showers. Hope the weather holds out a little longer. Have a great hunt.
Ferrous

Cool stuff!

Nothing like digging up MONEY! There's MUCH more out there to get!

You are doing good Trina.

I was stubborn.

I would not turn my disc down
for a long time.

I finally got with the program however
and I am improving much better now.

Keep the disc down and learn.

Use the disc and stay ignorant.

Happy Hunting,

Tabdog

100 hours of intense digging with the disc down will guarantee two things:
1. Treasure of some sort...ring, etc.
2. A real knowledge of your machine and an ever growning knowledge of "all things hidden"

Good Luck and please keep us posted.

Congrats...try a tot lot...you'll find more coins and less junk...that sand or woodchips make for easy diggin'....Roadrunner

Practice Practice Practice

Practice Practice Practice and listen to the oldies but goodies on the forum they will led you in the right direction.
Basset

Back
Top Bottom