Whiny SJW leftist scum at FMDF....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made it 7 years knowing this sight does everything possible to keep drama to a minimum and this puts you over the edge? Maybe you are the one who needs to look in a mirror

You made it 7 years knowing this sight does everything possible to keep drama to a minimum and this puts you over the edge? Maybe you are the one who needs to look in a mirror

I look in the mirror and don’t see a coward who bows to every whiny leftist demand.

You won’t have to se my posts much longer. As soon as one of the coward leftist mods wakes up I’ll be gone.

You won’t have to se my posts much longer. As soon as one of the coward leftist mods wakes up I’ll be gone.

They do seem to be sleeping in today.

Good Morning Moderators, Hope you have a good day and don't get !!!!! to death

πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»

!!!! you all to death!

I read what you wrote on other thread... I am far from a leftist... but we expect our members to keep their political beliefs off the forum as its against our rules that we will enforce no matter who posts it...

Enjoy your time out.

It is not a matter of Left or Right, it is about following the known FMDF Rules!

Enjoy your vacation and while you are gone and out in public, be sure to wear your mask.

Last edited:
And that's why keeping political talks off the forum is a rule. Somebody's going to blow their cork!

It is not a matter of Left or Right, it is about following the known FMDF Rules!

Enjoy your vacation and while you are gone and out in public, be sure to ware your mask.
Be sure to wear your mask.....that is brutal , but I like it ! I haven't followed anything said here but there are rules and it is supposed to be friendly. The bird is probably the wrong message to send , haha. Maybe he is off his meds or something....
Ok..I just looked at a few old threads. He is the guy whose parents are going through dementia. Along with covid , lack of hunting ,etc...this guy is losing it.
BUT , still no excuse. Cowards ? That is a strong word. None of these moderators are that...each one is a certified bad a$$ in their own right. A little time out will be good for you as it was for me . Time to chill , reflect and regroup. Be grateful you aren't permanently barred.....

Last edited:
Be sure to wear your mask.....that is brutal ....
Nobody can say seebeeron doesn't have a sense of humor.
I too get frustrated (X10) but try not to. It's not worth the stress and possible health problems. It doesn't matter what we say, nothing much changes for the better anyways.

Even someone with 10,000 posts and a great supporter to this site can go off the deep end. I hope to see him back.

That's is, of course, the "!!!! You" was meant for me. :lol:l

Even someone with 10,000 posts and a great supporter to this site can go off the deep end. I hope to see him back.

That's is, of course, the "!!!! You" was meant for me. :lol:l
No....it was "!!!! You all to death". That meant you , me and everyone on here. Not sure if THE KOB would ever want to talk to someone like that again. I've fired girlfriends for less that that ! This guy will be lucky if he doesn't "stroke out" before his vacay is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom