Kennedy, merc and a whole silver necklace!

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
Was searching around for new hunting grounds and found an old rail station town that's no longer used by the railway and decided to hit the tiny park in the area. Right off the bat I got a solid 35-36 on the Nox, dug the plug and out popped a 1966 Kennedy half dollar. That put us over our silver coin count for last year (8 last year) and it was in awesome condition! Picked up a couple earlier wheat pennies and a little while later got a super worn 1918 merc! That put us at 10 silver coins for the year! Amanda dug up a tootise toy car spill a little while later and I eneed up getting a sterling silver necklace with a cross pendant. I thought I was about to get another silver coin until I saw the chain. I ditched the shovel and gently pulled the chain out and was blown away to see the entire necklace, not broken! We only had a little while to hunt but we'll be headed back to the new park soon. Definitely a good hunt!

Attachments

• 2020-07-11 21.25.32.jpg
    2020-07-11 21.25.32.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 402
Wow how nice is that, congratulations.

Sent from my LG-H871S using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! Headed back out there today to see what we can find. Hopefully another multi silver day!

Great hunt there! Those Kennedy halves are not too common. I was lucky enough to dig one too, earlier this year. Nice saves on the smooth Merc, and the cross & chain too! I want to know more about this tootsie toy spill! Where them pics at?

Back
Top Bottom