Rosenberg,Texas

Beach digger

It is hard to find a good hunt buddy here, spots are also hard to come by . The parks are all monitored and some of the beaches forbid it. I’m 41 years old , hunt with a Garrett AT PRO . Looking to get out more, underwater or on land day or night doesn’t matter , I’ll be buying a underwater detector soon.
Rene C.
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett ACE 150
Garrett pin point
Lesche ground shark
Killer B head phone
Sniper coil
8.5x11 coil

Hey Rene. I'm not to far from you. In Katy. I'm just getting back in the hobby. Yes it is hard to find hunting spots. I'd be interested in talking to you. Maybe we can meet up for a hunt. Always more fun and sometimes safer with more than one.

It is hard to find a good hunt buddy here, spots are also hard to come by . The parks are all monitored and some of the beaches forbid it. I’m 41 years old , hunt with a Garrett AT PRO . Looking to get out more, underwater or on land day or night doesn’t matter , I’ll be buying a underwater detector soon.
Rene C.
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett ACE 150
Garrett pin point
Lesche ground shark
Killer B head phone
Sniper coil
8.5x11 coil

Rene I sent you a PM. Did you receive it?

Rene C.
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett ACE 150
Garrett pin point
Lesche ground shark
Killer B head phone
Sniper coil
8.5x11 coil

Hey beach digger.

I used to live in the Katy areaa couple of years ago. Carried a Richmond zip code. Hunted many of the parks in and around Richmond/Rosenberg area. Never had ANY issues as far as parks being monitored. Except by curious "lookie loos". No issues with LE. I am now living in Georgia otherwise I'd set up a hunt with you. Which beaches are forbidding MDing in Texas? Unless something's changed, all beaches are public. Here's a quote from the Texas General Land Office........"In Texas, public access to Gulf Coast beaches is not just the law, it is a constitutional right. Walking along the beach in Texas has been a privilege since Texas was a Republic, and the Texas Land Commissioner protects this public right for all Texans by enforcing the Texas Open Beaches Act"!! So if it is "public" then you should be able to detect it.
If they can, they'll take it all away from us all under the disguise of "conservation"!! Where's the "need for conservation" when wealthy investors are buying up land" and having it raped and scraped for real estate development?!! This applies to both the private buyer/developer AND the government! Simply said, they could care less about what's out there (historically speaking) to discover, recover, honor and cherish. They only want to keep it away from us! Sorry. I'll step down from my soap box now. Stay informed!! GL and HH to you!!

Back
Top Bottom