1 hour of random finds

Nailfinder85

Silver fork, airplane, and dollar coin are the “highlights of randomness”
5bba73179135a5bf37ac6ca7f12da4e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay for the big dollar coin! I haven't found an Ike yet. Haven't seen a TWA plane in awhile either!

Yay for the big dollar coin! I haven't found an Ike yet. Haven't seen a TWA plane in awhile either!

Haven’t looked up the plane yet but the coin was about 15 feet from your CSA button spot 2” deep, and the fork probably a wedding drop. “18/8 Oneida Vietnam” on the back of it, 6” deep. Plane was closer to road down about 4”. All hit like pure silver, I’m starting to like that high pitch [emoji1301]

Congrats !!!! Dollar coin is definitely nice, the airplane find is really neat, and that silver fork looks in pretty nice condition ! :thumbsup:

Congrats !!!! Dollar coin is definitely nice, the airplane find is really neat, and that silver fork looks in pretty nice condition ! :thumbsup:

Thanks!! Coin will look great in my very limited, amateur collection lol. I’m really into the older coins but you don’t see many of those and I dug it out of the ground so I suppose I’ll hang onto it. The plane is actually more valuable than I presumed, but the fork turns out to be really shiny.......junk. 5$ on eBay[emoji2371], got my blood going for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom