Nokta Fors CoRe At New Site

beephead

Elite Member
I turned a no on a permission to to a yes. As I was working some curb and sidewalk strips I saw a lady standing out on her front porch. I yelled out at her that it's a really beautiful day and headed towards her. We talked for a bit and then I asked her if I could detect her yard. She said that she is renting the property and she didn't think that she should give me permission.

I thanked her and handed her a key chain light and told her that she had been fun to talk with. She was really happy with the key chain light and told me to go ahead detect the yard, but don't make a mess.

I didn't find any big silver, but I did manage to unearth 3 Rosie dimes, a Mercury dime, 12 Wheat pennies and a bunch of clad. I was using the stock 11 x 7 inch DD search coil on my Nokta Fors CoRe - Di3 search mode, sensitivity at 99, ID mask set at 23 and GB at 62. This detector is lightening fast and smooth running. I really love the audio tones.

beephead

Attachments

• Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 001.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 001.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 294
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 003.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 003.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 293
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 004.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 004.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 005.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 005.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 277
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 007.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 007.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 311
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 009.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 009.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 010.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 010.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 254
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 012.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 012.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 254
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 017.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 017.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 247
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 014.jpg
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 014.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 236
Maybe 1 should start handing out lights if it'll let me find silver like that. Congrats on the silver

Congrats on yet more silver. I think we should have a daily contest trying to guess which machine(s) you will swing on a given day, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've heard about that southern charm must be something to it nice finds I hope you find some more good luck

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Maybe 1 should start handing out lights if it'll let me find silver like that. Congrats on the silver
Thanks! A little niceness goes a long ways.
Congrats on yet more silver. I think we should have a daily contest trying to guess which machine(s) you will swing on a given day, lol.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! Using different detectors sure keeps thing interesting.

I've heard about that southern charm must be something to it nice finds I hope you find some more good luck

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Thanks! Another lady that let me detect her yard last Spring came by when she saw me detecting today and told me that the pepper and tomato plants that I gave her did really well.

beephead

Love the little gift idea. An act of kindness and permission granted. I'm gonna steal that one from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom