My nicest coin to date

WOW, looking at all the coins listed from that site, any one of those would be killer from one site, but you found several! Congrats! :cool:

We had a ton of rain today , and the temps were just over 50. I was hoping this would be the day that all the remaining snow gets melted off the grounds here.
I shot back out to the magical yard that had coughed up 10 silver coins for me in the past month.

I was shocked to see half of the yard still snow covered. I drove by a near by park to check it out, but it was pretty well covered too so I went back to the yard and had another go at it. I only dug 3 targets before the wifey reeled me in.......
This coin was quite deep...I was lucky to pick it up swinging over the 3 inch snow cover.....
Theres a ton of yard left yet and there was a ton of low tones left in the areas I hit this week......can't wait to see what else pops outta there.....
I did another live dig vid....it should be uploaded by Wednesday morning.....
https://youtu.be/6_8KlVNW4zA

I love "in-situ" shots ! Thanx for showing. Standing quarters with that much detail are hard to find. Congrats dude !

I've never found one,not to mention one like that! You'd better put that baby in bubble wrap and put it away,nicest non-worn one I've seen yet!

Excellent coin find! It was out there and you recovered itn nice job!

Thanks all.....
I was amazed at the condition of the stander too.....
And thank you thank you, thank you to the big man upstairs.......

Its only 36 today, but I gotta try to get back to that yard......Can't wait to see whats left there........
Hopefully the rest of the snow is melted off, but probably not....the front yard misses all morning sun and most afternoon sun....
we'll see.........

WOW... she's a BEAUT! That's gotta be one of the nicest Standing Liberty Quarters I have ever seen found in the dirt! Congrats!

What an absolutely great SLQ- you just don't typically see them looking like that, since they usually show up with no date at all. That's quite a permission you've got there- GL finding more great coins!!

-- Jeff --

Back
Top Bottom