November Treasure Box!

TorqueMaster

Elite Member
Silver keeps pouring in! I thought the September box would not be surpassed this year and I was happily mistaken! I knew it was gonna be good when I spotted 3 enders showing as soon as I opened the box...

69 40%ers and one proof!!!

The other 7 boxes were no slouches, either, adding up to another 2 90%, 14 40%, 4 proofs, 2 1987, a 1991 commemorative half!, a Mexico Peso, and yet another half that has visited the restaurant "Aunt Chilidas."

Happy hunting!!!

Attachments

• treasurebox_enders_nov2016.jpg
    treasurebox_enders_nov2016.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 565
  • treasure_box_nov2016.jpg
    treasure_box_nov2016.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 543
  • crh_nov2016_2.jpg
    crh_nov2016_2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 541
  • crh_nov2016_1.jpg
    crh_nov2016_1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 547
Silver keeps pouring in! I thought the September box would not be surpassed this year and I was happily mistaken! I knew it was gonna be good when I spotted 3 enders showing as soon as I opened the box...

69 40%ers and one proof!!!

The other 7 boxes were no slouches, either, adding up to another 2 90%, 14 40%, 4 proofs, 2 1987, a 1991 commemorative half!, a Mexico Peso, and yet another half that has visited the restaurant "Aunt Chilidas."

Happy hunting!!!

I didn't know Pesos from the 70's were silver. I think I got a couple laying around somewhere.

I didn't know Pesos from the 70's were silver. I think I got a couple laying around somewhere.

Sorry if I mislead you -- I'm pretty sure the Peso is not silver. Nor the proofs, nor the 1987's, nor the commemorative, nor the stickered half. Just curiosities found in my rolls, along with the silvers. Happy Hunting.

I like how the bank wraps up mexican coins and other worthless but yet you can't put them back into rolls and give them back :P
The bank normally has no control over what gets wrapped. Facilities such as Brinks are the ones in charge of rolling the coin that we buy, and the banks buy from Brinks, Loomis, Dunbar etc.

The bank normally has no control over what gets wrapped. Facilities such as Brinks are the ones in charge of rolling the coin that we buy, and the banks buy from Brinks, Loomis, Dunbar etc.

one of my bank branches looks through rolls brought into them sometimes... If they find one Canadian penny they look through all your rolls for more. I figured banksa in the lower 48 would be a lot stricter.

one of my bank branches looks through rolls brought into them sometimes... If they find one Canadian penny they look through all your rolls for more. I figured banksa in the lower 48 would be a lot stricter.
What a waste of time for the tellas, but I wouldn't know as I haven't had one check a roll out of $100k+ that I've dumped, that I can remember :?:

What a waste of time for the tellas, but I wouldn't know as I haven't had one check a roll out of $100k+ that I've dumped, that I can remember :?:

Theres and my time... I can see random checking a few if you bring in a lot of stuff or use a magnet to check but it seems every time i do a crh i always find Canadian that i can't give back! Its ok if its old but modern stuff i don't care much for.

Back
Top Bottom