accident

edd

Pending Member
I woke up today and after a lil research i found a house, the town just demolished and removed from a property.So i packed my xlt and my other belongings in my back pack and on the bike i went.I was nervous about going onto the property so i found someone lurking about and asked them if they think i should do it and he said why not.after finding four silver quarters under a tree where a swing once swung i decided to swtch to a small coil because there is just to much iron and nails in the area.,then under some bushes i found a indian head penny.:D Its now been five hours and i was happy with the silver and old coin and tons of trash.;)Im riding my bike home and watching out for all the nut jobs on the road.When i approached this street this lady pulls up to the stop sighn ,i make eye contact and with my hand i say thank you because she was nodding her head for me to go.I didnt know she was going through her pocket book and talking hands free on her phone telling her lil johny she will be late to make him his dinner,mommy will be home soon she probably is saying when punches the gas and hits me like a quarter back being sacked at a football game,I went down hard and thank god i had leg pads on that i made,saved me from a a broken leg! after i go tup the lady was crying and said she wasnt thinking because her son was hungry.i told her not to worry about it and waved to the peple looking not to call the cops.I must of been in shock because when i got home i was so mad that i couldnt talk of the inccident for 2 days and to boot,i lost all my coins i found that day:shock:,there laying in the middle of a busy road. and to anyone thats going to say that i shouldve stayed,the cops wouldve took the ladies side and not mine and thats when i wouldve got arrested,and i also had a knife on me i use for protection that wouldve got me jail time!that accident gave me the guts to goto a local school yard with a couple of wrong numbers hanging around and i found a 10 k gold necklace that i just sold for 180 dollars,the wrong numbers turned out to be cool and we all enjoyed a smoke:laughing:and that lady who hit me has to live with using me as a speed bump:?:

What a bummer. I am not sure where you are from, but where I live the pedestrian always has the right of way if they are crossing in a crosswalk. A driver can get fined or maybe even arrested if they don't yield to someone trying to cross the street.

cliff notes

went metal detecting on my bike ,found four silver coins and a indian penny,on the way home was used as a speed bump by a woman not paying attention,and when i got home ,relised i lost all my treasure:laughing:sure! is that short enough? and to everyone welcoming me to this forum,thank you! ill try to keep it short and simple,rookie mistake!

yes it did!

my pinpointer was broken and my headphones dont work as they should and i had to open the xlt to fix a loose wire!:mad: but now all is good!

went metal detecting on my bike ,found four silver coins and a indian penny,on the way home was used as a speed bump by a woman not paying attention,and when i got home ,relised i lost all my treasure:laughing:sure! is that short enough? and to everyone welcoming me to this forum,thank you! ill try to keep it short and simple,rookie mistake!

So, you got ran-over (like a speed bump), but got-up and waved to everyone you were OK?

Translation please?
goto a local school yard with a couple of wrong numbers hanging around

Daaannnnggg, that's a heckuva day. Glad you're ok and the second trip turned out fine. Welcome from Kansas.

So, you got ran-over (like a speed bump), but got-up and waved to everyone you were OK?

Translation please?
i wasnt ran over ,i shouldve of said i was knocked forward,and yes i did get up and waved the people off for them not to call the police,and good thing i was padded up with layers of clothes, helmet and leg pads that i wasnt killed!:shock:

Translation please?
wrong numbers,means bad people! i heard it in the tv show all in the family:lol:

Well, I guess all that's left to say is Welcome, and

images

WOW!! Glad your ok and made some new friends.

Welcome aboard. The etiquette list is important to go over. But it doesn't look like it wasn't bad what you did. Sucks about losing your finds.

WOW!! Glad your ok and made some new friends.

Welcome aboard. The etiquette list is important to go over. But it doesn't look like it wasn't bad what you did. Sucks about losing your finds.

i been detecting for over 8 years,and i admit in the begining my holes werent pretty because i was using a spoon,now i could detect a golf couarse and you wouldnt notice any holes besides the 18 of them!:lol::laughing:

.I was nervous about going onto the property so i found someone lurking about and asked them if they think i should do it and he said why not.

You never go on another persons property and detect without permission. Its called trespassing

Back
Top Bottom