Halloweeen 1950 And 1951

diggin4clad

Elite Member
These pics are "yours truly" in a couple of Halloween costumes when I was a kid. The first is from 1950 and the "clown" costume was made by my mother for Halloween 1951 when I was 5 years old.

Attachments

• Image (17).jpg
    Image (17).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 612
Nice, your mother worked hard. Not like today where they spend $20 at wally for commy-!!!!

Clown one is creepy.Very cool
The mask was the creepiest part of the costume.:laughing:

Nice, your mother worked hard. Not like today where they spend $20 at wally for commy-!!!!
Thank You....the clown hat was made by using the witches hat and covering it with cloth. My mom was always sewing and knitting back then because we didn't have a lot of money.

These pics are "yours truly" in a couple of Halloween costumes when I was a kid. The first is from 1950 and the "clown" costume was made by my mother for Halloween 1951 when I was 5 years old.

If a kid comes to my door looking like either of those photos they'll get all the candy.

Lord! WTH D4C! Why did you have to post this? Up to this point, I thought I liked you for some reason, and that if we ever met we would become friends!!

Not anymore! Thats the scariest clown outfit possible!! Sheesh!...You are indeed the stuff of nightmares!.. these photos will haunt my dreams...:laughing: Get Him Gary!

Cool old pics...I remember my first Halloween costume back in the late sixties, I was five. Costume was store bought and called “The Hippy”!

Lord! WTH D4C! Why did you have to post this? Up to this point, I thought I liked you for some reason, and that if we ever met we would become friends!!

Not anymore! Thats the scariest clown outfit possible!! Sheesh!...You are indeed the stuff of nightmares!.. these photos will haunt my dreams...:laughing: Get Him Gary!

You're scared? Think of all the people I scared while knocking on their door at Halloween. Plus, we had a Halloween party in school that year and we all wore our costumes. Freddy Kreuger and Michael Meyers have nothing on me.
Now.....about this friendship stuff.....If we ever meet, I promise that I won't wear the clown suit.:lol:

Hey Mud, check out the idea below ! :laughing:

You're scared? Think of all the people I scared while knocking on their door at Halloween. Plus, we had a Halloween party in school that year and we all wore our costumes. Freddy Kreuger and Michael Meyers have nothing on me.

Now.....about this friendship stuff.....If we ever meet, I promise that I won't wear the clown suit. :lol:

:hmmm: Hey !!!! …..here's an idea !!!! :newidea: you BOTH could wear your clown suits on a detecting hunt !!!! :laughing:
(should likely keep the "Lookie-Lous" at a distance :lol:)
D4C_and_Mud.jpg

And who could blame them, because serial killer John Wayne Gacy used to dress as a clown. :shock:

Understood, and for the record to anyone else reading this thread, I do NOT recommend actually going to someone's house dressed as a clown as they might freak out and shoot first before asking questions !

(this thread intended for fun only, do not actually try it yourself :lol:)

Funny stuff ! :laughing:
My son went and saw " The Joker " with Joaquin Phoenix and said it was really intense . He also said the audience was totally silent thru the whole movie and that he could see how it could possibly push an already emotionally disturbed person over the edge .
I'm going to wait to watch it when it comes out in video or HBO in the safety of my own home . :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom